CP830 is a highly integrated module with low power 802.11n Wireless LAN(WLAN) network controller.
It combines an ARM-CM3 MCU, WLAN MAC, a 1T1R capable WLAN baseband, and RF function.
It also provides a bunch of configurable GPIOs which are configured as digital peripherals fordifferent applications and control usage.
CP830 integrates internal memories for complete WIFI protocol functions. The embedded memory
configuration alsoprovides simple application developments.
- Size:22.25mm x 19mm x 1.6mm
- CMOS MAC, Baseband PHY, and RF in the module for 802.11b/g/n compatible WLAN
- Complete 802.11n solution for 2.4G band
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- Standards Supported
- 802.11b/g/n compatible WLAN
- 802.11e QoS Enhancement(WMM)
- 802.11i(WPA,WP2). Open, shared key, and pair-wise key authentication services
- WiFi Direct support
- WiFi WPS support
- Light Weight TCP/IP protocol
- WLAN PHY Features
- 802.11n OFDM
- One Transmit and one Receive path(1T1R)
- 20MHz and 40MHz bandwidth transmission
- Short Guard Interval(400ns)
- Maximum data rate 54Mbps in 802.11g and 150Mbps in 802.11n
- Host Interface
- 2 x UART
- 3x I2C
- 1 x I2S
- 2 x PCM
- 2x SPI
- 1x SDIO Slave
- 4x PWM
- 1x ADC and 1x DAC
- 21 xGPIO