- One key measurement operation, auto power-off delay. Shutdown current is only 20nA, support for battery operation
- Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET field-effect transistors, diodes, two diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, inductors. Automatic detection of current amplification factor (B) Pin Definitions and turn-on voltage of the transistor and the emitter junction (Uf), Darlington transistor through a high threshold voltage and high current gain recognition.
- Can detect bipolar transistors and MOSFET internal protection diode and displayed on the screen. It can be measured threshold voltage and the gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
- Support two resistance measurements, the potential can also be measured. The highest resolution is 0.1Ohm resistance measurements, the highest measured value of 50MOhm.
- Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF (10 UF). Resolution up to 1 pF. 0.09UF capacitance can be detected above the equivalent series resistance (ESR), a resolution of 0.01 ohms. To display the value of the capacitor voltage loss and increase the capacitance of a separate line ESR measurements, available online (on the circuit) direct measurement capacitor value and ESR, easy maintenance and troubleshooting capacitance.
- Inductance measurement range of 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will be displayed as resistance, if the inductor DC resistance higher than 2100 will be displayed as the European resistance.
- Can two diode display symbols in the right direction, displaying the forward voltage drop. LED detected as a diode forward voltage drop higher than normal. Dual LEDs detected as double diode. Simultaneous detection LED flashes, very intuitive.
- Each test of time is about two seconds, only the large capacitance and high inductance measurements will take a long time
- The square wave signal generator, optional built-in within the range of 1HZ-2MHZ stall square wave signal;
- PWM pulse signal generator for 1-99% of the pulse width modulated signal;
- The frequency meter function can test 1HZ-25KHZ or higher frequency signal (in this case a slight decrease in accuracy)
How to use:
- Resistor welding. If you are not familiar with the chromatic circles, please check the resistance with a multimeter.
- Other components welding. Please make sure the transistor type and direction are correct.
- Connect with power supply(9V battery or 5.5V-12V external DC power supply) instead of connecting with M328 and the LCD. Then measure the voltage between pin 7 and pin 22 with a multimeter. If the voltage is +5V, it means the meter is working in normal condition.
- Cut off the power supply, connect with M328 and the LCD. When all installation finished, connect with the power supply.
- Display: 12864
- Voltage: DC5.5-12V
- Current: 24mA
- Power Supply: 9V Battery(not included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max.50
- Resistance Resolution: 0.1
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- Inductance Measurement: 0.01MH~20H
- Screen Size: 5 * 3.5cm / 2 * 1.4in
- PCB Size: 7.5 * 6cm / 3 * 2.4in
- Package Size: 9.5 * 9.5 * 3.5cm / 3.7 * 3.7 * 1.4in
- Package Weight: 81g / 2.8oz