This is a devboard based on STM32F103C8T6 ARM, featured:
- the board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power supply circuit.
- the core board is divided into two rows leads.
- SWD simulation debug download interface.
- MicroUSB interface.
- RTC crystal.
- Package Type: LQFP;
- Number of pins: 48;
- Kernel: Cortex-M3;
- Operating frequency: 72MHz;
- Storage resources: 64K Byte Flash, 20KByte SRAM;
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-to-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download, support for IAP.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debug.
- MicroUSB interface: power supply and USB communication, does not support the download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can be used to download the program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
- 5, 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used in external power supply, or with other modules for common ground treatment
Other Device Description:
- Power LED (PWR): Power indicator status, can determine whether the power supply is stable.
- the user LED (PC13): to facilitate the I / O output test or indicate the program running.
- start jumping choose programming mode: (1, the user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, system memory).
- reset button: reset chip for the user program.
- 8M Crystal: The frequency can be set to make the system clocked at 72MHz.
- 32.768KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.