This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 250×122 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194
- Resolution: 250 × 122
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.5mV(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.1mV
- Viewing angle: >170
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|