- Screen sizing 2.2 inch and supporting a 320×240 resolution with high PPI, being small but able to provide a fine image.
- Size: 65mm×56.5mm, standard as a Raspberry Pi HAT board.
- Multi-button design: 6 buttons, meeting different demands for buttons from various users
- With an Infrared receiver.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- The 2.2 inch screen is a standard Raspberry Pi HAT (hardware attached on top). It supports a 320×240 resolution with high PPI.
- Though small, it can display any images clearly. With the 6 buttons on the board, you can define their functions by yourself. And an
- Infrared receiver is equipped so you can control the screen remotely.
June 14, 2017