A set for demonstrating the relationship between electricity and magnetism. The set contains battery holders, switches, light bulbs, LEDs, a compass, a coil, a motor/generator, and tools.
- Electronic Learning Blocks Kits – Experimental Model of Educational Electrical Circuit Construction for Physical Physical Discovery and Novice Innovation
- 38 components, 1 English playbook
- DIY building fun: with these circuit kits, you can build up to 1000 electric building models
- Think, learn, play and innovate …
- Make boring physical learning interesting: electricity, optics, acoustics, magnetism
- A great educational toy for physical beginners; coordination of children’s hands and eyes trained, problem-solving ability, manual ability, thinking ability, etc.
- Material: plastic
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)
- Power supply: battery or solar energy
- Basic size: approximately 20 x 22 cm / 7.87 x 8.66 inches
It comes with over 30 components to create 199 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required.
Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Switch Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they’re familiar with. They’ll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions.
The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
Recommended for children 8 and older.
After the successful installation, the car can travel along a black track with a width of about 15mm. LM393 compares the size of two photo-resistors at any time. When there is an imbalance, control one side of the motor to stop and the other side accelerates and rotates so that the car can be corrected in direction and restored in the correct direction. The whole process is a closed-loop control. Therefore, it can be quickly and sensitively controlled.