HB100 uses a microwave Doppler radar design principles of the microwave detector moving objects, mainly used in automatic door control switches, security systems, ATM automated video control systems, automatic train signal etc.
HB100 is the standard 10.525GHz microwave Doppler radar detector. The detection method compared with other detection methods have the following advantages: 1. non-contact detection; 2. independent of temperature, humidity, noise, air, dust, light other effects, suitable for harsh environments; 3. anti-RF interference ability; 4. the output power is small, constitute a hazard to humans; 5. distance: more than 20 meters detection range.
- transmission frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Frequency Setting Accuracy: 3MHz
- Output power (minimum): 13dBm EIRP
- Operating voltage: 5V 0.25V
- Operating Current (CW): 60mA max., 37mA typical
- harmonic emission: <-10dBm
- Pulse mode:
- average current (5% DC): 2mA typ.
- Pulse Width (Min.): 5uSec
- load cycles (Min.): 1%
- Sensitivity (10dB S / N ratio) 3Hz to 80Hz band width:-86dBm
- 3Hz to 80Hz bandwidth of clutter 10uV
- Antenna Gain: 8dBi
- Vertical 3dB beamwidth: 36 degrees
- horizontal 3dB beam width: 72 degrees
- Weight: 8 grams